I'm new to this blogging stuff, I'm not going to lie, but I'm pretty sure I could be good at it. My goal is to inspire other girls struggling with anorexia/bulimia recovery to realize that there are great things in life that don't have to do with weight and food. There are so many things to look forward to, and when your freedom is taken away during recovery, and during the eating disorder itself, it's almost impossible to live life to it's fullest. I know it's hard to see yourself as a strong, recovered, healthy young woman (yes, or man) but try to picture yourself playing sports again, laughing over dinner with your friends, or sharing ice cream with your future children, privileges that would be all taken away, if you continued down your path of self destruction. I'd love to share my story and how I'm getting by in life while still struggling with body image, but more to come tomorrow, stay strong!
"I finally figured out the only reason to be alive is to enjoy it."
Rita Mae Brown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment